What is a “Cookie”?
On the internet, cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements. Depending on the browser and/or site, a cookie may be temporarily (or permanently) stored in RAM, or on the main hard drive persisting after the computer has turned off.
Blackwall Studios and Cookies
- Authenticating users
- Remembering previously entered user/client information
- Sending an automated email to users who have entered data into a form
- Determining popularity of Site pages
- Measuring effectiveness of the Site
- Analyzing Site traffic and trends, and generally understanding online behaviors of Site visitors
How can the use of “Cookies” be controlled or turned off?
Cookies can be controlled globally through your browser settings. Be aware that setting the controls to be too restrictive, or declining cookies, may affect your ability to use certain features of the our Site, and other sites, including issues booking a session. Please refer to your browser Help section to manage their use. If you elect to refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat this process if you use another computer, or change browsers.